the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

PRCS had CCA Open House today.. went back to help out for NPCC.. it rained.. on off on off.. hard to get things done.. the parents looked pretty impressed from what we have done it seems.. pretty tired after that.. and the weather made it easier to fall asleep.. had a little nap.. dinner.. watched tv...

Somethings are better left alone.. i shant do anything.. it seems the more i do.. the less you appreciate.. so much so that it even affects our friendship.. if you're gonna think so much of what's my purpose of doing all that what i've been doing.. well.. my purpose is just to show my care and concern for you.. yes.. deep down.. i still love you.. but why must it hinder our friendship.. no relationship = no friendship..? maybe its too hard for you.. maybe you dont need me cause you got so many good friends of yours.. maybe it all boils down that i'm just irritating.. its how you look at it i guess.. you relish freedom.. while i prefer the opposite.. its all meant to be.. fate you may call it.. i have no regrets.. not a single one.. i nevered regretted being with you.. deep down you're still there.. but there comes a time where reality kicks in.. i dun even know what's my status.. not even gonna think about it.. gonna indulge myself into my studies.. hope it pays off...

I'm who i'm because you love me... maybe its time to stand up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home