the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just when you though life was bad enough already.. well it just got worse.. down with a bad flu, the soft palate of my mouth is sore and now i got fever.. i think i've got a virus infection.. i heard that if you feel down you're more likely to fall sick.. i guess thats what happened to me.. aint the best starts of a year.. i hope i pull through..

First day of school was lousy.. i mean i felt lousy.. school started at 10am and ended at 3pm with lunch break in the middle.. it started with just the flu and sore but come the end of the day.. i felt cold and jittery.. luckily had my handy jacky around if not i would have practically froze in the cold tutorial rooms.. rushed down to PRCS planning for the CCA Open House this Saturday.. headed home.. "popped" a panadol fell asleep.. just woke up.. ate my dinner.. thinkin of whether to go to school tomorrow.. if not must take an MC..

The urge to just drop you a message is back again.. every reply i get from you makes me feel just that much better.. you're my messiah.. no one will pull me through this other than you.. only time will tell.. i'll pray for your wounds to heal.. and may God give me another chance to prove myself to you.. i miss you so very much.. i miss your everything.. i so willing to change for you.. the problem is will you be able to experience the changed me..? i love you...

If it were not for hopes, the heart would break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home