the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Woke up at 11.30am today.. after constant bugging from my youngest sister and mum.. the whole family was preparing to go out shopping for clothes.. and i was still in bed.. i mean considering i slept at 3am they should have just went without me.. but no.. i had to eat my breakfast, bathe and change.. only to realise my father wasnt home from washing his car yet so had to wait.. then why did they wake me up..? Zzz.. anyway.. dad got home and drove us to Orchard.. all i remember was walking all around to look for Clarissa's shoe for the new year.. Cineleisure to Taka to Wisma than Taka again than to Heeren.. at least i got a long sleeved t-shirt from Esprit and a pair of engineered jeans from Levis.. good shopping day..!

i wish that you're still here.. my christmas would have been so much more wonderful.. new year's day is coming soon.. eventhough how much i yearn to see you again.. i know i wont be able to spend it with you.. i just wish i could go back in time.. 17/10/2005.. 7 plus pm.. just start anew.. and not let things go wrong again.. to be able to love you.. care for you.. just being there for you...

you're locked.. right in my heart.. and i lost the key to let you go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home