the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just came back not too long ago.. went out pretty early today.. for the Carnival at SP.. reached at ard 1pm.. met up with gerald.. walked ard realised that some of the better selling stuffs stalls closed liao.. sian.. even the lucky draw aso over.. dam sad.. bought a few snacks.. played a few games.. den left.. went to Bugis Junction.. met up with Chris.. Shihan collected his stuffs we walked ard.. went to Centrepoint cause Joel had somethings to do.. waited for him.. he did his stuffs den moved on to Tampines Mall.. Jeremy had to get something too.. so we all went.. went to Pavillion.. played pool.. Chris wasnt too happy playin pool den went on to play DOTA.. my saturday.. it was enriching followin frens ard to get their stuffs done.. get to know them better.. they know me better.. just enjoyin ourselves.. i'll be there when they need me..

But...

I feel that something is missing in me.. something that was so important.. and still is..
something's always lacking.. i miss you.. i miss you so very much..
i miss your company.. just being with you was enough..
i miss the way you treated me.. nothing could be better..
i miss you for bringing all those memories i cherish so much with my heart..
most of all.. i miss your ever wonderful smile.. that never fails to brighten my day..
i miss you..

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home