the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, December 12, 2005

What have i done to deserve what i'm going through now..? why is she treating me so cold now..? so unfeeling..? no consideration about how i feel..? we had a good talk ytd.. and i thought it could only get better.. why cant i shake off the problems and burden off me..? i have so many questions.. but no solutions.. everyday of my life has been lyk this.. i choose to be this way..? no.. i didnt.. i want to get all this shit off me.. but i cant.. i'm witheld by something in me.. something that can overcome all barriers.. Love? i'm not sure myself.. life's just so unimportant.. so uneventful.. friends are all here and there about.. but something so precious is just missing.. like a finished jig saw puzzle missing a piece.. lost that piece and the puzzle will never be complete.. finding the missing piece i had and lost.. will i find it..? don't think so.. but i'll continue finding.. the question is till when..?

Time will tell.. i hope..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home