the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Had Dfund lab test today.. i was on the 2nd shift so can come 1 hr later.. which means more sleep.. got ther early as usual.. i'm always early for class.. =) lab tutor told us to start first.. i patched my circuit and quickly when to test it out.. keep trying and trying.. eh why the result all wrong.. asked for help.. tutor came.. checked this checked that.. eh..? all my connections are correct.. wasted like 10mins than she sae.. oh your trainer (the board that holds all your connections. e.g LEDs and stuffs).. i was like WTF? hurriedly went to use the next trainer.. fixed everything u again.. flicked the switches.. the LEDs showed all the correct results.. next step was the oscilloscope.. lucky i managed to get all my waveforms very fast.. Lol.. aftwards just breeze through everything.. God must be playing a prank on me..

Just came back from running at the park below my house.. had the sudden urge to just forget everything and sweat myself out.. running allows me to forget everything thats bothering me.. everything that hurts.. running allows me to ponder on thoughts keeping a clear mind.. best of all running makes me feel so much better and calmer.. i just love the feeling of feeling the lactic acid pumping in my legs.. you feel so weak.. you want to give up so badly.. but you keep going and going.. round aft round.. its all in the mind.. just like life.. although there maybe setbacks.. as long as you put your mind to stand up again.. you can.. no matter how hard..
should have a good night's sleep tonite, havent had a good sleep in quite a long time.. the only way to sleep well is to tired myself out..

I'm still learning to stand up.. can you help me..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home