the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart..

I'm not sayin i'll find another girl as wonderful as you are.. but there are many types of love.. i love my family.. i love my parents no matter how irritating they are.. i love my two sisters for bringing all the joy to me.. especially my youngest sister.. i love all my friends for sticking with me through this period of my life.. wouldnt have gotten through without all your pushings.. you guys know who you are.. Thank You so Much..

Even if it will take me a lifetime, I will wait for you till you come back.. I do not want to love another other than you.. I'd rather be alone than to be with someone who can't take your place in my heart.. Your always a very special person to me in my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home