the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to all.. sorry for the late wishings stayed at Joel's house on Christmas Eve.. got Gerald, Shihan, Joel, Jeremy, Minkay, Weiqiang, Huiping, Crystal and me.. had more of a movie marathon thanks to the DVDs provided by Weiqiang.. played cards and mahjong.. slept at 6am.. woke up at 9am.. feeling very groggy i went back to sleep.. this time till 11.30am.. rushed home bathed changed for the Christmas Lunch.. met up with everyone at around 1pm.. total got 12 people.. Ahmad, Cassandra, Jeremy, Shihan, Tiongli, Weiqiang, Minkay, Gerald, Crystal, Huiping, Joel and me.. had Fish and Co.. the fish and chips quite good.. couldnt decide on where to go afterwards.. thus, we went different directions.. i headed to Joel's house for some gaming.. went home got my bike.. while i was cycling towards the junction near the cc.. i saw you with you mom, aunties and a cousin i think.. you were wearing a blue OBS shirt with white shorts.. was it you..? then Shihan called me.. i picked up.. all i could see now was your back.. you just kept walking.. i was wondering did you see me..? it all happened so quickly.. headed to Shihan's house to get the roller blades.. met up with the Gerald and Joel near the Overhead bridge.. Cycled to Pasir Ris Park.. met up with Huiping and Crystal.. they took our bikes while Gerald, Shihan and me bladed.. it was fun burning stuffs at the pavillion.. but we were so engrossed that we only realised Crystal lost her phone at we left the place.. went back to search but to no avail.. i was at fault too.. the phone was supposedly in my pouch =/ So sorry Crystal.. things just dont go the way you want it to.. i felt so irresponsible..

Wonderful memories of us just keep coming back to me.. you're always on my mind.. through the day and night.. i wonder how are you doing..? was this fate..? while i was going home from Joel's house.. i purposedly walked under your block just to maybe catch a glimpse of you.. but it wasnt to be.. you never left my mind.. i got home, grabbed my bike and headed towards Joel's house.. again you never left my mind.. then i saw you at the junction.. although we didnt had eye contact.. your presence was enough to make so happy afterwards.. was it fate..? or was it meant to be..? i hoped i touched the beings above us.. cause i really do still love you..

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home