the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day of 2005.. its been a great year on the whole.. hmmm.. let me just tell you the substantial events that affected my life in 2005..

1) Left secondary school moving on to tertiary education.. Temasek Polytechnic for that matter.. had great classmates.. hung out pretty often.. we're played hard and studied maybe not as hard but good enough.. lol..

2) All my wonderful friends i spend time with.. and helped me through some torried times.. i really appreciated it.. i love all of you.. you guys know who you are.. =)

3) To all involved in PRCSNPCC i hoped that Ms Salinah's leaving will not be thought of as a closure of an era.. but a bright new chapter for all of us.. let us work together and bring our unit to a new level..

4) You came into my life.. i was felt so blessed and blissful.. i was content with just you around me.. but it all started so quickly.. maybe it all happened so fast that we didnt grasped it tight enough.. that's my only regret for 2005.. i hope all this can change i want to prove it all to you.. but i think that you're happier without me around.. i'll do anything to make thing easier for You.. even if waiting reaps no rewards.. i'll still wait.. i still love you.. alot.. just too much.. you're always on my mind.. may your life be ever so smooth sailing...

looking back at last year's resolution dated 2nd January 2005 for this year..
1) maybe i did change for the better.. maybe in the later part of the year.. but it was too late..
2) went back to school often to help out.. teach and mentor.. guess i fulfilled that criteria..
3) yea.. i tried spending more time with my family and friends..
4) yea i love myself.. but there are sometimes i just do stupid things to hurt myself.. i managed to found someone to love too but it all ended as soon as it started..

Resolutions for 2006 :-
1) Do well in my studies.
2) Continue to be a mentor to the cadets and push PRCSNPCC to a new level.
3) Love my family.
4) Love my friends.
5) Love myself more.
6) Love You.

God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home