the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Had NPCC campcraft training at 9.30am.. did some knots.. erected a flagpole.. went off had lunch.. went over to Shihan's house watched a show.. went home.. yea.. so here i am..

Since you left, my life has been in a tormenting situation as i lead a double life.. in the day everything is so normal.. but at nite, i am suffering alot from emotional shocks.. everyday different people try talking sense into me.. but feelings are something which will come involuntarily.. especially when i tink of the past.. i just couldn't let you go no matter.. although we have promised to stay as friends, we havent have had any contact since.. i know we need time to heal the wounds.. but till now i am still waiting.. for a day that you'll be in my arms again.. i know life must move on and i am being very silly.. but I really can no longer function normally in life as yet.. losing someone so important to me has partially killed me.. i really wonder will you ever accept me again cause you know deep down inside i still love you very much.. even if you turn me down again and again.. haiz.. i'll still be here waiting...

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give — which is everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home