the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Woke up at 9.50am to register for my CDS for next semester.. Chose Sociology, Psychology and Problem Solving Techniques.. wanted to go back to sleep but the sun was shining abit too brightly and i went to maple.. Joel called ask whether want to go swimming since its such a fine day.. hesitated at first.. but thought of why not.. havent swam in a very long time anyway.. decided to meet at 1pm.. Shihan pillioned me there as i was too lazy myself to cycle.. adding on to my injury.. we reached Downtown as expected Joel was late.. me and Shihan just loitered around first.. near the swimming pool.. i saw you.. told Shihan he turned then continued walking.. i turned around to see you again and you were lookin right at me i think.. i quickly turned back and continued walking.. met up with Joel.. and proceeded back to the swimming pool.. but you werent there anymore.. kind of disappointed but thats life.. swam for 1 hour plus.. the sun was on off on off.. got abit of a tan.. after swimming i went to get some food.. while Joel and Shihan played pool.. left for home afterwards..

Dear God why must you do this to me..? just when i was beginning to settle down again you made me see her again.. are you trying to tell me something..? or was it pure coincidence.. seriously i really didnt felt like going swimming but some mysterious force made me go.. was it fate..? when i turned and she was looking.. all the memories came floodin back into me.. although it was only a few seconds.. it felt like minutes as i stood there looking at you.. this time my heart could no longer have any doubts.. i do love you..

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home