the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Down with a bad flu now.. keep sneezing every few minutes.. and my nose keeps running.. argh..! feelin terrible.. took Clarinase gonna sleep soon.. supposed to go out to Queensway SC with my family but a quarrel broke out between my mum and dad.. my perception was that.. it was a misunderstanding but i guess past events boiled over.. and they just shouted across the house at each other.. just thrashing everything out.. they even contemplated divorce.. me..? i cant be bothered.. just sat in my room.. to bother is to be hurt.. everytime also like that.. there were a fews times where i shouted at them for them to just shut up.. but after so many times i guessed i'm numbed already.. let them be.. i pity my poor youngest sister.. she just kept crying, crying and crying.. she's very attached to both my parents.. all i could do is give her a hug and clean away the tears.. nothing in my life seems right..

Only one thing is keeping me going at this point in time.. You.. i take everyday as once step closer to you.. a step of healing our wounds.. so that one fine day.. You'll be in my arms again.. maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.. but it has gotten me to where i am now.. and stopping just isnt an option.. i'm just fabricating my beautiful dream and i dont wana wake up of it.. I Love You...

What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home