the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Went to school today eventhough i got an MC.. great to see everyone again.. makes me feel slightly better.. quiet a wet day today.. cool temperature makes lectures and tutorials freezing! lucky i always bring my jacket along.. got back some results today.. not too happy with them.. practically slacked around the whole day.. wasnt in the best of state to study anyway.. give me another week to recharge myself!

Eeverytime i take a bus.. my thoughts would wander.. to You of course.. just thinking about all the wonderful memories i had with you around.. its really beautiful and peaceful.. just You and me.. You left such a deep impression in my life.. that ever since you left.. i'm not longer the Justin i use to be.. life just seem so grey.. something so important was torn out of me, forcefully.. it still hurts.. its still hurts as bad.. now i'm just sitting at a corner licking my wounds.. allowing my wounds to heal.. but still waiting.. waiting for You.. i need You..

I'm always here for You.. Always.. All You need to do is call...

Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain.. They steal your energy and keep you from love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home