the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Dragged myself out of bed.. 8am lesson.. woke up at 6.30am.. slacked my way to school.. skipped 2 lectures and when to the sport complex to support Dr William, who was tryin to get a Guiness Record for hand pedalling 24hours.. TP students basically took turns and ran through the 24 hours with him.. saw Joel running through the rain.. he look dam shagged.. i went home got my stuffs.. luckily the downpoured ended.. ran 15 laps.. not bad.. rushed for NPCC.. prepared the cadets for tomorrow.. much to do.. i'm tired...

I didnt mean to make you angry.. haiz.. why must thing always end like that..? i sincerely apologise.. hope you reply.. i'm regretful.. i hate myself.. always doing things that aint necessary.. i wana know.. understand.. and love you..

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home