the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Attended lessons today.. except for CDS.. dreading it.. cause it just sucks.. dont feel like going anyway.. when to take an MC.. played awhile at Pavilion.. went back to school.. Gerald came by TP so went to meet up with him.. along with Shihan and Joel.. slacked at the student lounge.. played pool.. den all of us went over to Gerald's house to help fix up his anti-virus.. although it was only Shihan doing the work.. lol.. i seem so much quieter.. why..?

The weather is just perfect.. the splattering of the rain.. the ocassional cool breeze.. perfect to just fall asleep and dream of You..

Tryna live life.. trying to get back the Justin that i was.. but so much has happened since.. it has changed me.. made me think so much.. the more i think.. the more i worry for myself.. my family.. and friends.. and of course You.. someone told me about your hectic schedule.. Your archery competition's coming up soon.. practice has been more frequent and longer hours.. i hope You pull through this and come up tops.. I want You to win the competition.. You've sacrificed so much of your time and effort.. i may not be there for You.. but i'll always be here for You.. there are times where i feel i can do so much for You.. but the past has taught me not to do anything.. i fear failure.. i fear loss.. i fear rejection.. but most of all, i fear to not love You...

My life is my message...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home