the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Havent had a long sleep for a long time.. woke up late today.. felt great.. have been working pretty hard the past few days.. it rained the whole day today.. i love the rain.. but i hate getting wet.. went out with my family today.. still doing our CNY shopping.. got a casual NIKE shoes from Queensway.. Hahaha! and another pair of jeans from Bugis Junction.. Muahaha! i've found out that spending money allows you to destress in a way like no other.. no wonder the fairer sex love shopping so much.. pure satisfaction.. cant seem to find shirts though.. we walked around the whole day cant seem to see anything that catches my eyes.. more shopping on Tuesday! lol.. Omg.. its still raining.. ah! never mind.. great weather to sleep.. yay!

Time heals.. it really does.. i'm not sayin i've healed fully or anything.. but after putting down this burden and setting things right again.. i feel lighter.. just me.. pure Justin.. You left me those wonderful wonderful memories.. You're a wonderful girl.. the most wonderful i've met yet.. I Still Love You, alot for that matter.. but its time to set my priorities right.. relationships can come later much later.. right now i should enjoy my teenagehood and not sit and sulk at myself.. telling myself life's not worth living.. cause it is.. if fate allows it, i wish to be back with you again.. with no regrets whatsoever.. if not, perhaps friends or something more..? i dont know what life has install for me.. but i'm gonna be in it.. not just for the ride.. but to make the best out of it.. this has been such a enriching experience.. shook me up from my dream from a very long time.. time to do the right things...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home