the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tired.. just got back from shopping.. walked all around Suntec.. cant seem to find a shirt for CNY.. just a proper nice short sleeved shirt.. saw many long sleeved and tees.. got a nice Esprit tee though.. pretty much thats all.. the weather is just perfect.. gonna fall sleep soon.. school's at 8am tomorrow.. freak.. i'm dreading school somehow...

I'm still blocked by You i guess.. dont wana find out.. dont wana know.. cause it hurts.. even if You dont block me.. i'm not gonna do anything.. so why bother..? i'm confused.. my hearts pointing in one direction.. my mind the other.. Argh!!! i hate myself.. why am i so vulnerable when it comes to matters of the heart.. i told You i'll immerse myself in my studies.. but when will i really start to..? or will i ever start..? i'm just gonna sit down right here.. using anything that i can gather lying to myself that everything is fine.. studies, games, anything.. jam packed my schedule.. make myself so tired.. so that i dont think of You.. guess thats the best way.. i hope...

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home