the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, January 09, 2006

School again.. kinda bored of school.. the subjects and all.. dont really understand.. maybe its just that i havent shown much interest.. i'm gonna study hard nonetheless.. scraped through the whole day.. my stressed subject of the day.. Java programming.. damn hard.. need to think quite alot.. ended 30mins late because of that.. had to rush down for a NPCC meeting.. got home.. love the weather.. so cooling.. going out to hunt for clothing tomorrow again...

My heart aches.. it really does.. maybe i'm too used to the aching.. now its like always there.. even when i laugh.. it hurts.. sometimes i'll try to escape the reality of what has happened.. but the achings pull me back to earth.. i've fallen too hard this time.. i wonder will i really stand up once again..? will i have the courage to love again..? all this has taken a toll on my everything.. my whole life for that matter.. ouch... my heart's aching again...

Care is the actualization of love assumed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home