the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Went over to Orchard today with my family.. must get my shirt.. if not feel very unsatisfied.. walked around.. all i remembered we kept looking at shirts to no avail.. felt very shagged.. last stop Far East.. kept walking.. finally saw a long sleeved shirt that would go well with the jeans i was intending to wear.. yea.. bought it.. felt so much better.. a huge sigh of relief...

Walked passed those shops we used to walked pass.. brought back those times again.. the memories that i'll never relinquish again i guess.. hope..? just hangin on to whatever i have now.. which are the fabulous memories you left me with.. i seem to be drifting in the middle on nowhere.. turning away all help.. waiting.. waiting for you to pull me up.. i'm useless.. why am i doing all this..? for what purpose..? whatever i do will it make you come back..? all i know is.. I love you.. haiz.. lost...

Hope is nature's veil for hiding truth's nakedness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home