the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just got home.. didnt update yesterday due to my CDS project.. too busy.. only had 4hrs of lessons today.. love tuesdays.. went over to CK's house to watch movies adter that.. argh.. still got my CDS presentation to do...

The tears have dried.. i just yearn to be able to talk to you again.. all the pain i caused.. i just wana patch up your wounds and give you whatever i can.. as long as you're happy.. i've always believed that you're the one.. the one i really love.. the one i wana be with for years and years to come.. maybe thats just not that possible now.. i know you really wana concentrate on your studies i heard.. i wish you luck.. i going to study hard too.. time things as they come.. my love is still here.. deep within me.. i'm waiting...

The reason is you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home