the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Yes.. Gerald.. i'm lost.. i've been abandoned.. but there's only one way back.. my vibes, my feelings, most importantly my love is all flowing in one direction.. how can i based what's practical, turn the other way and just follow my mind..? its as good as going against myself.. its just that a chunk of me just left me.. the piece that held me together.. the one i threw away myself.. i'm not regretting what i'm doing now.. but i regret what i had done.. i hurt you.. so bad.. it never recovered.. till that day you told me you didnt felt anything for me anymore.. i brought everything upon myself.. i have no complains.. just let me be.. somethings cant be changed already.. i've resigned to fate.. fate will tell me everything i need to know.. i hope...

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home