the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I want to visit more people to get more angbao! CNY ended lyk so abruptly.. time to visit more friends.. call me if you want me to visit.. lol..

Had presentation today.. had to wear formal.. felt kinda out of place.. went well i guessed.. didnt really listen to the 2 lectures i had.. was busy preparing my speech.. lol.. kinda impromptu.. but it worked! lol.. added loads of other stuffs.. even overshot the time.. but the lecturer didnt stop us so we just blabbered on.. time just flew by.. the Q&A session kinda helped one another cause the class had to ask the questions and we answer them.. so basically they asked questions that wouldnt really trouble us.. just breezed through.. =)

Weather's very hot today.. but a fine day for a run.. maybe later at 7pm.. didnt run.. was too lazy and tired.. i'll run tomorrow i guess..


Dear XXXXXX,

I really don't know how to start.. but.. i still love you alot.. i really do.. i thought through time my feelings would just fade away.. it didnt.. i'm so sorry.. there's so much that time couldn't erase.. i miss you everyday.. i miss everything about you.. been feeling this way.. have been diligently posting almost everyday.. since 04/12/2005.. not for you to read.. but for me to see how much i have grown through this.. and i hoped i did.. i was shattered.. i was bruised.. and nearly died.. the only thing left was my love for you.. it was always there.. and still is.. you're irreplacable in my heart.. always in my mind.. call me a fool, dumb or stupid.. i just can't let go.. I Love You.. if you're gonna avoid me again after you read this.. i fully understand.. but i've been wanting to say this.. it was just kept in my heart.. i didn't want to hurt you.. but i still did i guess.. there's so much i can hold.. i held on for almost a month without contact.. yes my heart-ached.. but i felt it was worth it.. if me not communicating made you happy.. i'll gladly do it again.. haiz.. i wouldn't blame you if you do nothing about this.. not expecting you to do anything either.. if you dont want me to disturb you or anything.. just tell me.. i'll promise you and stick to it.. happy that life's back to normal again for you.. i'm happy to see you like this.. stay happy always.. take care..

Loving You Always,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home