the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The holidays are over.. Thanks alot to Joel for arranging such a wonderful gathering of friends.. really appreciated.. great to see everyone again.. having so much fun.. maybe i left out Crystal and HuiPing cause i was playin blackjack but never mind.. we'll meet up again soon i hope.. went to catch Fearless at Orchard.. nice show.. lotsa actions and matrix like effects.. alot of fighting with some blood and gore.. no wonder its NC16.. anyway need to get ready for my presentation tomorrow...

Saw you today.. even opened the door for you, kinda unexpected cause i was going to throw rubbish.. abit stunned.. at first i felt down.. went to Joel's room to catch a breather.. lotsa thoughts went through my mind.. i decided to just act normal.. didnt want you to feel that anything is wrong.. but deep below my veil.. i wasn't too well.. just kept glancing at You.. seeing you're smile again just felt so much better.. the feelings are etched into me already.. I Love You.. no matter how much i want you back.. i know.. i cant be selfish and just ask you to drop whatever you have now to be with me.. i'm not worth it anyway.. you're happy now and thats what matters.. i'm just another person that crossed your path and nearly brought you down.. I'm lost.. pretending to be nonchalant...

You'll never read this message anyway.. you never will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home