the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spring-cleaned my room today.. threw away lotsa thrash.. it feel so much better to be in a sparkly cleaned room.. =) proud of myself.. lol.. cause its been quite long since i really sat down and tidy my room.. anyways.. went to Pariss at TM for Reunion dinner with my paternal side.. had the usual CNY fair, Fa Cai Yu Sheng.. the food.. lotsa variety.. some were sumptuous.. most are average.. mostly seafood.. allergic to crustaceous, i'll get a bad itch.. so just stared at the prawns and crabs entering my sister's mouth.. lol.. they are of high cholesterol anyway (sour grape).. lol.. ate till very full.. accompanied my Grandma to 2 temples.. the one at Geylang was empty.. the one at near Bugis was pretty packed.. got home at 10pm...

Grandma is getting older.. she doesnt think before she says anything.. it hurt to hear.. shouldnt take it to heart.. i understand her difficulties.. she was the one who singlehandedly brought me up, when my parents were working.. i'll spend more time with her...

Clasped the joss-sticks in my hands and prayed for You.. for my family and me..

How absurd.. i'm looking forward to the 3rd Day of Chinese New Year more than the 1st and 2nd..

How ironic.. i've been complaining about wanting to see you again so much but i'm dreading the day that i'll see you..

Life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home