the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

CKT make up was at 9am.. only 3 person came.. CK, DJ and me.. plus other tutorial people.. suppose to be like for two hours.. but it ended after just one.. had breakfast outside school.. just walked around.. didn't feel like studying for CDS test at 1pm.. just slacked around.. studied a little.. the test was pretty alright i guess.. hope to pass...

Went running at the park below my block.. completed 20 laps.. i told myself i must complete 20 laps or i shant see you again.. determination and pure grit got me through.. the power of the mind.. is unlimited.. it hurts less now.. miss ya...

I'm tired.. very tired.. all these are taking a toll on me.. its affecting me in every way possible.. it really hurts.. alot.. the pain is constantly there and there's only so much i can take.. yes i'm not okay.. but didnt want to make you feel bad yesterday.. no use.. no purpose.. didnt want you to feel like anything was wrong.. i just took whatever that was coming.. it hurts but i have no regrets.. i'll never give you up.. my promise to you.. i'm not forcing myself.. i've fallen too deeply to stand up.. you're so important to me.. I Love You too deeply.. I'm sorry.. just let me be.. maybe i'm just type of guy who can only stand aside and admire the beauty of a rose.. like Gerald.. maybe i'll be happier seeing you happy than doing anything.. 我爱你...

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home