the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

CDS ended at 7pm today.. didnt want to go home so quickly.. walked with CK, Nic and Patrick from TP to Tampines Bus Interchange.. took 3 home.. stopped at Pasir Ris Interchange.. changed buses.. took 17 home.. i shall say i took a very long time to get home and walked alot...

To Gerald.. Things dont always turn out the way we want them to be.. i understand what you're going through now.. i've been through myself.. take care of yourself and if anything.. just give me a call.. i'll be there...

Thoughts flowed more than usual today.. i've been thinking alot.. too much perhaps.. glad i asked you out on V Day.. you agreed to a certain extent i guess.. you seem kinda scared to reaccept me even as a friend again.. i'll promise to not go beyond that point till you allow me too.. Nevertheless,i'm happy.. to have you back in my life.. the void seems smaller now.. but y do i feel so disappointed at the same time..? i'm expecting things to just go back to normal cause you're talking to me again..? dumb Justin.. i feel this way cause it feels like you never left.. you never left my heart..

but..

Someone told me this to answer my query...
Cause you've shared better times with her when communication was so much easier and now just asking fo a simple date is so dry and forced..

How straightforward and true.. to that person.. thanks for everything.. you've done.. i really appreciate it..

It just feels so right to have you back in my life.. even if the status is different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home