the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm disappointed.. i was on cloud nine just yesterday.. now..? no idea.. dead..? lost..? was looking forward to the day.. now.. it's all gone.. i'm not angry.. i'm not blaming you.. heaven played a huge joke on me.. perhaps its all fate.. perhaps it was all meant to be.. i've been knocked out cold.. i'm down and out.. gasping for air.. my heart stopped when i read that message.. how fast things can change in 24 hours.. i really wana cry it all out so badly.. it nearly came out.. something's holding me back.. my pride..? or cause there were people around..? just kept holding back at pool.. BK.. TM.. CS.. Home.. maybe i'll just lie on my bed and let it all flow.. like what i've been doing for the past months.. crying myself to sleep... I Love You...

To Eileen, Ele, Abby and SH.. my problem caused so much more problems.. I'm Sorry..

Never blamed you for what had happen.. perhaps its just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home