the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What's Love and what's Like..? is it really so hard to differentiate for you my friend..? to me the word Like is more used on you feeling an attraction to the person's be it personality, character or even looks.. you can sae i like being in your company.. but its just not Love.. Love to me is giving unconditional care and concern for that particular person.. not matter how impossible it is to be together again.. without regret whatsoever.. and just being with that person makes you clear of what you're doing.. and the purpose of doing so.. its hard to explain but to put it in laymen's term it just feel so right to have that person around you.. and whenever he/she is not there.. you feel a sense of loss and disappointment.. i hope this helps... =)

I feel so confused.. i just feel so down.. got to know you have study week next week.. was wondering should i ask you again..? i feel so demoralised.. there's a tinge of pain.. maybe it was all meant to be.. never expected you to do anything.. there's only you in my heart right now.. your words still ring in my heart.. everything that happened didn't tear me apart.. it only made me realised.. you're the one.. i really don't know what to do.. if only i had a clue.. if only i had.. I Love You...

With love and patience, nothing is impossible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home