the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

No use crying over spilt milk.. what's done has already been done.. you can't change the facts.. results will get you somewhere.. but so will hardwork and determination.. pick yourself up again.. i'm sure you'll succeed.. don't give up hope.. not all is lost..

Friendship has found me again.. with all my friends so close to me.. i'm very satisfied with life right now.. But there'll always be a gap deep within me.. its only if the gap is filled and the bridge connected.. then can i say that my life would be so much more complete.. and i'll be so much happier.. I'll Always Love You...

I'll wait...
There's no use telling me not to...
Cause you're worth the wait...
So what if it all comes down to nothing..?
So what if you found someone better..?
I lost you while you're mine...
I'll have no regrets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home