the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Went out with Ele, Eileen, Abby, Gerald, Joel and ShiHan yesterday.. to celebrate Ele's Birthday which is coming soon.. Met up with Gerald in the morning to buy rollerblades.. ShiHan intro one.. good offer buy 1 get 1 free.. the total cost was ard 354 bucks.. split in half ard 177 per person.. good deal for good blades.. lol.. went home got my stuffs met up with the rest of the guys.. took a cab down to east coast.. met the girls.. they decided to rent the blades there.. bladed like for 2hours plus..? was great fun.. actually there were more people blading then cycling.. lol.. walked to parkway after that ate Yoshinoya.. the beef rox! moved on to Katong Shopping Mall to have 2 games of bowling.. went home after.. fun day!

Went for DragonBoat training at Kallang today.. 1pm to 4pm.. started off with warm ups then went running around the indoor stadium area.. got onto the boats and did many sets of rowing.. even rowed 30 minutes straight.. my biceps are aching.. met up with my parents after to have dinner at some Hokkien Restaurant in Geylang.. i'm was very hungry so the food was very nice! lol.. walked around Chinatown later just to soak up the ending of CNY.. thought there would be firecrackers.. but didn't see any so went home...

I love the pain.. the burning of lactic acid in my muscles after every pull of the paddle.. pushing myself till i can't go any further.. the aching of my body after every training.. its like every movement of my arms hurt.. but i like the feeling.. kinda sadistic.. but it diverts the pain away from my heart.. it distracts me when i think too much.. maybe thats why i joined back DB.. to take the attention away from you...

Still every night.. just lying in bed.. i think about you.. wanting to do so much.. the urge is there.. but thinking about you feeling hurt by me again stops me.. stops everything..

Heartache...

Thanks Joel.. you're post really touched me.. don't feel bad or sad for me.. as long as my friends are happy.. i will be too..

It ain't easy standin up again.. i've fallen.. real hard.. so hard that i really feel so helpless and useless.. so hard i can't stand upright again.. I Love You.. i created this mess myself.. now i must clean it all up.. you could have been right here by my side.. you could have been here in my arms.. i feel so close to you yet so far.. how ironic.. perhaps no one understands how i really feel.. everything could have been so much better.. if not for what i did.. i really hate myself.. why didn't i cherish you earlier..? only now.. the love was always here.. it never died.. perhaps it would never die..? the feeling's stronger than ever...

i'm burning in my tears of sadness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home