the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

15th Feb - Screwed Up Day

Sorry CK wanted to go school today.. but slept late woke up late.. very tired.. watched alot of television today.. the mood for studying is still swingy.. i felt guilty not studying..

Decided to go Loyang Point Macs to mug with Gerald.. did like 2 chapters of EDEVCKT.. then began to slack.. ShiHan came.. blasted my mp3.. just didnt feel like studying.. decided to meet up under my block to blade..

they grabbed their blades and came over.. i think God hates me.. was doing some stunt.. banged into Gerald.. landed on my pouch.. quickly took out my handphone(mine's a flip phone).. kinda relieved to see the front cover intact.. flipped open my phone.. ARGH!!! the LCD inside the screen cracked.. argh me god..! i mean i just changed the LCD cause it shorted itself like a few months ago.. and now this?!?!

*The following may sound rude and vulgar to some M18 rated*

Anyway.. Gerald & me.. decided to take out the brakes of our blades so that the brakes wouldnt get in the way when we do sharp turns.. took the brake off.. tightened the screws.. everything looked seamlessly normal.. till Gerald felt that the back wheels produced a 'clicking' sound.. we removed the screw but the 'vagina' end couldn't be taken out because the screw was tightened too tight before.. (used 'vagina' cause i don't know the vocabulary correct term.. 'vagina' seems practically accurate enough, as the screw was screwed into that end.. okay its getting worse as i try to explain.. lol..) the 'vagina' end in chinese.. kai hua.. opened flower.. tried all means to get the V-end out.. we hammered.. we screwed.. we pulled.. yea got it out.. realised that we couldn't put it back in.. i too who took out my brakes realised.. i cant take the V-end out.. but mine's not as bad as Gerald's.. didn't force it out..

we all decided to head for WS Bike Shop only to realise they don't sell those V-ends.. headed to PR park where we bought our blades.. the shop was closed.. lol.. PR park is going to have its own Horse Stable.. they just built it.. way cool.. alot of developments to encourage citizens to have a more leisure lifestyle.. what crap.. shan't digress..

we all headed back to under my block.. there we chatted abit crapped alot.. while chatting Gerald was trying hard to force the V-end into the wheels.. suddenly.. 'pop'! the V-end went through the wheels.. all's fine again.. lol.. fixed back his brakes.. now its mine got problem.. i was getting desperate.. i pulled.. no avail.. used the alan key to hammer.. yay! it came out.. tried to fix back but it got stucked again.. i pulled and pulled.. till my hands were aching.. ShiHan just gave a small tug.. it came out.. are me god.. he even helped me hammer the thing back in after fixing back the brakes.. all fine again.. other then my handphone of cause.. gonna send it for repairs tomorrow..

I learnt something today...
If it ain't spoilt.. why change it...
How true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home