the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Feel like killing myself.. the revision is pretty much F***ed.. my studies ain't great.. actually its terrible.. a huge chunk of my life disappeared ever since you left.. including my studies.. i allowed it to overcome my whole life.. i've never recovered.. and i'm paying the price for it now.. its not that i regretted wad i did.. it taught me so much.. so much that books can't teach...

Time to burn.. let it burn...

I'm disgusted by myself...

How Dumb...

How Lazy...

How Useless...

I HATE myself...

I've Hit Rock Bottom again...

See only the good things.. deep down....

Everything is so much more beautiful if only you were here...
Everything...
If only you were here...
I've never recovered...

I may never recover...
Its all coming back to me again...

I thought this time i would make it...
Through this disillusioned path...
I may never make it...
Cause i don't want to...

My own wishful thinking...
My regret...
My tormented spirit...
My lifeless soul...

Dead & Depressed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home