the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Exams are over!! lepak time!!

Practically DOTA-ed after the exams at Pavillion with my Classmates..
We crap lots.. serious.. its lyk the crappiest day..
Had lotsa fun too.. we should do this more often..
Maybe its cause of the passing of the exams..
A huge burden off me for the time being..
Gonna take time off for myself and friends..
Thanks for being there..
Now i'm here.. =)

Help me do this survey ! wanna know myself better.. =)
This like the 3rd day i'm doing this.. lol..

Moody.. ups and downs..
Confused over how i'm feeling..
A swirling mess in me..
Perhaps its the numbing of my heart..
Take a fist.. everyday keep punching the wall..
It'll be painful at first.. but soon you will come to accept the pain..
So much that it becomes a part of you..
So much that you don't feel the pain anymore..
Guess that's how i felt..
Love Ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home