the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My day was spent training..
rowing at Bedok Reservoir..

Few of us volunteered for some row on 2th July..
representing Aljunied GRC..
had the practice row with BG George Yeo and his grassroot leaders..

People in our lives come and go..
if i'm such a liability to my friends..
i shouldn't stay and be one..
i'd rather leave..

People in our lives come and go..
if both choose to part..
make sure it end without regrets..
thats what's important..
no doubt memories will flow..
make sure there's only good memories..
at least you know it was worth everything you did..

Anger can bring about the dumbest words..

My life must be back on track..
before i'll make my move..
no doubt i'll get it on track..
the question is when..?

I've loved you forever..
In lifetimes before..
And I promise you never..
Will you hurt anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home