the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm just so sick of this life..
nothing to look forward to..
just living in this empty world..
i yearn for you..
just your companionship..
but i've made my stand..
my "promise"..
therefore i must adhere to it..
even if it means picking up my phone..
typing the whole message out..
only to save it in the phone..
reading every now and then..
just reminiscing..
the times we shared..
cause thats all i got of you now..

There will always be a part of her in me..
i just have to learn to make space for another..
no idea how long it'll take..
but i guess this is the way to go..
thanks alot to this special person..
who told me this..
you enlightened me..
we'll see how things go..

Even with everyone beside me..
i find myself empty..
unless i have you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home