the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Words that i've typed out..
but never ever gonna go through..
cause i just couldn't hit "enter"..
so that it appears on your screen..
i'll stick to my promise..
rather i must..
but its hard really..
not that my words mean anything to you..
but there's so much i wana say..
thing that i wana let you know..
so that you know what's goin on in my life..
to re-understand me..
everything's too late now..
don't even know if i'd ever see or talk to you again..
there's no point saying all these words..
perhaps thing are better this way..
been feeling lyk this since forever..
will this ever end..?

The closer the person to you..
the more it hurts..

You mean alot to me..

Leave it all to fate..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home