the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Start of the holidays and i'm feeling so wasted..
its like the first day and i can't find anything to do..
mapled from level 29 to 30..
sat around the computer the whole day..
watched alittle television...
decided to job at the park below..
was intending to stop at 15 rounds..
kept pushin on something was on my mind..
went for another 5 rounds..
pretty amazing..
felt high..

I run long distances just to get that high feeling..
makes me forget all my problems and my troubles..
but it just lasts for like 3 minutes..
but its worth it.. you get free drugs and trains stamina..
killing 2 birds with one stone..
i'm not saying i'll take drugs to get that feeling..
tts just stupid.. i'm clean.. =)

I can't say..
I'll hold my stand..
My promise to you..
Hanging by the thread..
Hanging by the noose..
Suffocating..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home