the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, March 03, 2006

3rd day of work..
the days are getting faster..
sat down more often..
basically its the same cycle of events..

Treat people the way you want to be treated..
I'm not obliged or obligated to you..
You act like a prima donna..
And sing vularities like a song..
Always make us go the extra mile for you..
Always give us that attitude if we don't do as pleased..
Is this how you can treat your good friends..?
Thats not friendship..
There's no coolness or greatness in showing that you're brave..
Your cowardy acts shine through even more..
We're here to not laugh at you but to understand..
You're loyal all your friends..
Change my friend..
Cause i still cherish you..

Not saying i'm perfect..
perhaps you could say i'm worse..
i'm not smart..
not hardworking..
very lazy..
a bad lover..
a lousy friend..
a failure in many..
good for nothing..

But I'm here..
For My Loving Family..
For the Girl I'll Always Love..
For My Beloved Friends..
I don't want to just give up on life and let everyone down..
Seeing people sad for me just ain't worth it..
I'll change for the better..
For You Guys...

Living not for myself..
Living for you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home