the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm tired.. stood for a few hours..
scanned the visitor's passes as they enter..
lotsa foreigners.. & locals too..
most of them were friendly..
most of the scanning were in the morning..
afternoons were boring..
lepak-ed with the security guards..

Left for Long John's for dinner..
was quiet and all..
so much memories..

why am i so emotional..?
why can't i let go..?
why do i still love you so much..?
must have frightened Joel and ShiHan..
so much that they decided to walk home from Tampines with me..

walked the path where so much hurt and pain was caused emotionally..
the path where i broke your heart so badly.. i know it never recovered..
everything went downhill from there..
i hate myself for everything i've done..
you'll always be my one and only..
there's only one you..
ILY...

Alternating between those sweet memories and bitter tears..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home