the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rowing in the rain absolutely rocks..
although its a little cold..
the sensation of the drips of rain..
hitting off your skin..
really refreshes me..
makes me row harder..
endure longer..

One moment thinking about you..
the other not..
what's with me..
its been long..
mayb it isn't long enough..

People telling me to move on..
i would have if you weren't worth..
you're worth my every sec.. minutes..
hours.. days.. months.. years..
but shattered me never stood up again..
sometimes i just wish i was the old me..
cause i know the old me wouldn't have cherished you as much..
wouldn't love you as much..

Everyday is a lesson..
making me a better person..

Just wana close my eyes..
wana feel your warmth again..
in this cold night..
I miss you baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home