the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

4th day..
the days are getting by faster..
slacker too.. lol..
tomorrow's last day..! =)
will miss all the nice security aunties and uncles..
hope to work with them again..

Relationships are complicating..
Yet people dive into them..
There must be a rationale for it..
Perhaps its cool..
Perhaps its desperation..
Perhaps its just love..?

Trust..
Respect..
Commitment..
Unconditional Love..
Eternity..

Ironically..
i realised i loved you more after you're gone..
perhaps its the just regrets setting in..?
i'll keep my promise to not be you're friend till i'm ready..
it'll hurt you to hear..
i'll never be ready.. i'm sorry..
cause I Love You too much...

I'll never ever give up..
the memories flow like an endless river..
and so will the love..
time will tell me everything..

我爱你...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home