the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday ShiHan..!
everyone around me all turning 18..
i still got 3 more months..
it seems that 18 is the age where you reach maturity..
where you can drink, club and smoke legally..
the point where you're more responsible for your actions..

Thanks to everyone who was there..
ShiHan, Gerald, Jeremy, Joel, Ele, Eileen, Abby,
HuiPing, Zhang ShiMin, WeiYi and Pamela..

I admit i felt really down today..
i'm sorry if i had spoilt the occasion in anyway..
not because of my friends or anything..
they were all so hyped up and all..
and me so down.. so lonely.. so alone..
it's just me..

I want you back..
i really do..
trust me..
love me..
one last time..
one last chance..

i'm dreaming..
and i can't wake up..
no way out..
i'm f***ed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home