the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Last day of work..
Finally.. can enjoy my holidays..
and wait for the money to arrive..
things started as usual..
hell broke loose only at 12pm..
public allowed to enter the halls..
but they could only remove the items after 5pm..
security reasons and too dangerous to move heavy furniture around..
but the people..
sad to say mostly locals..
can't understand the rationale..
the security closed one eye already..
they still wanted to bring even bigger items out..
tables, chairs, etc.. somemore bring trolley in..
just helped out a little of the crowd control..
while scanning an occasional pass..
slacked..

Gosh.. my earphone is spoilt..
only can hear from one side..
nvm.. got a spare..
can buy new one after get pay! =)

Urge to get in touch with you again..
Just wanna see how're doing..
Then again.. i know whatever i do..
It'll hurt.. me and you..
So why do it..?
You tried to make me your friend..
I just couldn't cherish the fact that we'll just me friends..
I'll never be prepared to be your friend..
I'd rather stay on this way..
Dilemma in me..

I see a long treacherous road ahead..
there's no turning back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home