the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Basking in the life that i want..
when my relations with close friends are good..
i feel so much happier..
i feel fuller as a person..
i feel less burden..

I feel lyk i've learnt so much..
from all these experiences..
understanding..
controlling emotions..
tolerance..
trying to look at things from different angles..
just being there for the person..

Life..
everyone is searching for a reason..
what if i believe the reason is you..?

Every word to you seems awkward..
Every picture of you brings a smile to my face..
Every mention of your name makes squim..
Every thought of you brings sweetness..
Every memory of you bring tears of regret..

The moment i saw you..
my heart skipped a beat..
i knew you were the one..

I'm not doing anything about it..
cause i don't know what to do..
not giving up though..
i'm know what i'm doing..

Pursuing my dream..
Pursuing my hope..
Pursuing my love..
Pursuing you..

Just me..
my memories..
my feelings..
my thoughts..
my you..

Everyone around me is happy..
thats all that matters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home