the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, June 12, 2006

My 300th post..
a quite a feat..
i'll never stop..
blogging frees my mind..
frees my soul..

If opening up was possible for me..

what about the tears i still cry late at nite..
what about the times spent just thinking bout you..
what about the times pushing myself physically to the limit for you..
what about the times gazing at the moon lit sky wishing you were just here..
what about the times praying you're fine whenever there's thunder and lightning..
what about the times hoping you'll come talk to me, knowing nothing will happen..
what about the times expecting a positive reply from you..
what about the times just wanting something better for you..
what about the times spent over the past half year..
what about the time spent loving you..

Everytime..
just waiting..
no regrets..

i just wana wait for you..
no one else..
if anyone's worth it..
it's you..

Stand up..
Speak out..
if not no one will know..

Thanks Joel i needed someone..
you were there for me..
greatly appreciated..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home