the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yes i have my own problems..
but when friends need me..
i'll always be there..
seeing you guys happy..
makes me happy..
so stay happy..

Family problems are common..
it just builds up over time..
when both parties explode at each other..
it doesn't help..
tolerate..
give in..
explain..
talk..

Bus rides home never fails to make me think..
there's really so much i just wana sae to you..
so much i wana know..
true from your heart..
but if what i'm gonna sae or ask affect you..
why should i do that..
you're fine and happy..
cooping up ain't a solution either..
just waiting for they day where either..
i lose my memory..
drop dead..
or explode sooner or later..

Haven't teared..
cause i haven't thought..
perhaps just too tired to think..
tonight ain't sure..
tearing clears the weight in my heart..

I've stood still since 7 months back..
the feelings..
the memories..
the love..
trying to be a better man..

The problem does not lie with you..
it lies with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home